Young influencers challenge disinformation in Latin America
In order to mitigate the negative impact of this phenomenon, UNESCO created an alliance with a group of influencers – young Latin Americans with millions of followers on their accounts – to dialogue with their audiences about the seriousness of sharing unverified content through social networks.
- Matu Garces @MatuGarces (Colombia)
- Natalia Giraldo @nataliagiraldosz (Colombia)
- Yiyi Sosa @yiyisosa92 (Guatemala)
- Brayan Mantilla @_elbrayan_ (Colombia)
- Botonet @Botonet (Colombia)